Saturday 27 January 2018

MUSICAL TRUTH 2 COPIES NOW AVAILABLE

OK. I’m happy to announce that Musical Truth 2 is finally on the streets!

The paperback is available via Amazon on the link below. For anyone who prefers to cut the not-overly-ethical Amazon out of the picture, meanwhile, I’m able to send out signed copies from my own personal stash to anyone who can pay by Paypal. If you wish to grab one via this method, please drop me an e-mail to markdevlinuk@gmail and we can arrange it. (This method of buying ensures the cut that would otherwise go to Amazon comes to me instead, helping me recoup some of the large personal outlay I’ve had to make to get this book out. Anyone who thinks I do any of this “for the money” is woefully ignorant of the realities of this game.)

If, after reading, anyone feels compelled to post a constructive review to the Amazon page, this would be much appreciated, as these reviews are hugely instrumental to the overall impact a book ends up having.

A hardback version and a Kindle version of the title will be forthcoming in the next week. I’ll post an update on those as soon as they’re available.

In the meantime, I also have hoodies and T-shirts emblazoned with the book’s logo available. Further information on all that here - http://musicaltruthbook.blogspot.com/2018/01/musical-truth-2-t-shirts-hoodies-now.html?spref=tw
Again, please e-mail markdevlinuk@gmail.com if you’re interested in any of these.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Musical-Truth-2-Mark-Devlin/dp/1910757969/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1517044480&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment